In this program participants will learn to:
- Differentiate between managing, coaching, and mentoring
- Structure career conversations and customize an agenda to meet the needs of an upcoming mentee conversation
- Avoid the most common traps that can derail mentor and mentee relationships
- Ask powerful questions to help mentees grow and develop
- Practice addressing mentee questions
New Mentors will immediately be able to implement what they have learned by having the following tools:
- A career conversation agenda template that can be customized for each mentee meeting
- An action plan on how to avoid the specific mentor traps they personally fall into
- A list of powerful career conversation questions they can access when meeting with mentees
"Becoming a qualified mentor helped me build leadership skills that not only helps me help others, but also makes me more marketable in my own organization."
- Sue, Engineer at Sony
Request more information
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.